Starting Phase 2 with the return of our Massage Therapists.
Marnie McCurdy – Glen Park, and Noe Valley
Sapho Teologo – Glen Park
Stephanie Haney – Noe Valley
Jayne Chen – Noe Valley, and Glen Park
Shannon Piercy – Bernal, and Glen Park
Massages – Locations TBA
Following CDC Guidelines
- Rooms and common spaces will be cleaned per CDC Guidelines.
- Soft items will be removed or covered in washable vinyl.
- Between clients, rooms will sit empty for 15 minutes.
- HEPA filter will be used in each room.
- Staff will have daily health/temperature check-ins.
- Personal protection equipment (PPE) will be worn.
- Frequently hand washing and use of hand sanitizers will be mandatory.
Keeping You Safe
- You will be greeted at the front door.
- The waiting room will be closed.
- We ask that you have a temperature check-in before entry.
- When possible, payment will be by credit card.
Requesting of Patients
We’re In This Together
- Only come if feeling well.
- Dress warmly (limited blankets, etc.)
- Sign Covid release form.
- Let us know if you have any concerns.