In accord with the stay-at-home order we’re halting CMT bookings until further notice.
LAc Acupuncture and Bodywork:
Marnie McCurdy – Noe Valley, Glen Park, and Bernal Heights
Stephanie Haney – Noe Valley
Shannon Piercy – Glen Park, and Bernal Heights
Jayne Chen – Noe Valley, and Glen Park
Jessica Biedron – Noe Valley, and Glen Park
Massage practitioners are currently not taking appointments in accord with the stay-at-home order. Please check back in for further updates.
Looking forward to CMTs returning once the current order is lifted. Target return date is January 4th, 2021.
Following CDC Guidelines
- Rooms and common spaces will be cleaned per CDC Guidelines.
- Soft items will be removed or covered in washable vinyl.
- Between clients, rooms will sit empty for 15 minutes.
- HEPA filter will be used in each room.
- Staff will have daily health/temperature check-ins.
- Personal protection equipment (PPE) will be worn.
- Frequently hand washing and use of hand sanitizers will be mandatory.
Keeping You Safe
- You will be greeted at the front door.
- The waiting room will be closed.
- We ask that you have a temperature check-in before entry.
- When possible, payment will be by credit card.
Requesting of Patients
We’re In This Together
- Only come if you have an appointment.
- Dress warmly (limited blankets, etc.), and wear a mask.
- Please answer and sign Covid release form.
- Let us know if you have any concerns.