Starting June 1st and then slowly adding more.
LAc Acupuncture and Bodywork:
Marnie McCurdy – Noe Valley, Glen Park, and Bernal Heights
Stephanie Haney – Noe Valley
Shannon Piercy – Glen Park, and Bernal Heights
Jessica Biedron – Noe Valley, and Glen Park
Certified Massage Therapists:
Tom Dempsey – Glen Park, and Bernal Heights
Deena Smith – Bernal Heights
Chrissy Scardina – Glen Park
Additional CMTs Returning – Dates and Locations TBA
Following CDC Guidelines
- Rooms and common spaces will be cleaned per CDC Guidelines.
- Soft items will be removed or covered in washable vinyl.
- Between clients, rooms will sit empty for 15 minutes.
- HEPA filter will be used in each room.
- Staff will have daily health/temperature check-ins.
- Personal protection equipment (PPE) will be worn.
- Frequently hand washing and use of hand sanitizers will be mandatory.
Keeping You Safe
- You will be greeted at the front door.
- The waiting room will be closed.
- We ask that you have a temperature check-in before entry.
- When possible, payment will be by credit card.
Requesting of Patients
We’re In This Together
- Only come if feeling well.
- Dress warmly (limited blankets, etc.)
- Sign Covid release form.
- Let us know if you have any concerns.