- 60 Minutes$145
- 90 Minutes$200
What is Raindrop Technique?
This technique involves applying therapeutic grade essential oils to the spine, neck and feet. The session lasts about an hour however the benefits may last much longer.
Seven single essential oils, two blends and one essential oil massage blend are applied during the session. It is congruent with the French application of aromatherapy where essential oils are applied NEAT (undiluted) to the body. A technique called “feather stroking” is utilized, very similar to effleurage massage. This technique was termed by the Native American Indians. There are numerous benefits of the Raindrop Technique.
Here are just a few:
- Balance and Re-align the Energy Centers of the Body
- Non-Manipulative Technique
- Reduce Stress and Minor Anxiety
- Aid the Body’s Natural Response to Irritation and Injury
- Eases Muscle Discomfort after Exercise
- Support Healthy Immune System
- Motional Well Being and Release
Are there any Side Effects?
Because the Raindrop Technique encourages detoxification of the body, someone may experience some mild side effects. The best advice is to drink plenty of water before and after a session.While some may experience detoxification, others may feel relaxed, have heightened awareness or may just feel at peace.