The practice of Meditation was first etched on ancient walls in the 4th and 5th centuries, giving us centuries of revelatory transformations and soulful enlightenment. What did they know? And how did they get there? Research is pouring in on the benefits of Meditation. We are just now beginning to catch up and break through the barriers of our higher consciousness. Our Meditation series will be filled with a sense this of wonder and wisdom set in the safety of an intimate and healing space.
Our Meditation facilitator Deena Smith will weave the combined energies of each attendee’s journey inward peacefully, with a sense of ease and grace. Whether a beginner or an avid practitioner, here’s what you can expect:
- Soulful and compassionate discussions that honor the many Meditation teachers and
ancestors paths to invoke a gentle presence for reflection.
- Six Classes tailored designed for the group as well as individual
- One, mostly silent, 20 minute Meditation. advice on posture or breathing may be given
- Answers to questions about meditation, learning to sit and practice time honed skills of mindfulness, focused breathing and creating meaningful intention.
- Peacefully learn to capture the use of our inner compass and powers of observation.
- Each student’s journey will be as unique, a supported step towards your best life’s course and assistance to help you to engage with your higher consciousness.